Hold onto your dumbbells... More flavours will be BACK IN STOCK SOON!
Developed to be the most complete, mega-dosed, full spectrum pre-workout available in New Zealand.
All key ingredients are backed by published scientific research and dosed at clinically effective dosages. Every massive 15g serving is packed with just over 14g of active ingredients with zero fillers or artificial dyes.
Get ready for massive pumps, muscle-endurance and focus available in mouth-watering Apple, Mango and Raspberry.
NALT: (600mg Max serving)
N-acetyl L-tyrosine is the acetylated version of the amino acid L-tyrosine with improved absorption and optimized effectiveness of focus and energy.
- L-tyrosine reduces the effects of stress and allows for greater mental focus and endurance.
- L-tyrosine improves memory and performance in bodily stressing climates, such as the cold.
L-Theanine: (360mg Max serving)
L-theanine is an amino acid used by the body for increased dopamine regulation. When taken in conjunction with caffeine it demonstrates heaps of athletic benefits as below:
- Increases reaction time, attention, and memory.
- Reduces jitters in caffeine-sensitive individuals.
- Reduces stress and causes relaxation without affecting attention and energy.
Caffeine Anhydrous: (220mg Max serving)
Caffeine together with the other focus-enhancing ingredients in Prefix is clinically proven to reduce any feelings of effort. Caffeine has been found and confirmed too:
- Significantly increase repetitions to failure and readiness to invest effort in athletes.
- Increase focus and energy
Choline Bitartrate: (600mg Max serving)
Choline supplementation supports intense training by maintaining acetylcholine levels for neural signalling and participating in the BMHT pathway to convert homocysteine to methionine during prolonged sessions.
Betaine Anhydrous: (2000mg Max serving)
Clinical trials suggest that betaine supplementation triggers a significant muscle growth response. Betaine supplementation has also been shown to:
- Reduce fatigue when taken during training and exercise times.
- Increases total repetitions and volume versus placebo.
- Improve phosphocreatine replenishment between sets when creatine is taken daily.
Another study has shown that betaine was found to increase HGH and IGF-1 and decreasing cortisol in healthy bodybuilding men.
Taurine: (1250mg Max serving)
Taurine is a must-have amino acid in any pre-workout formula that contains beta-alanine. Taurine competitively interacts with beta-alanine; thus, supplementation with beta-alanine without taurine can lead to states of Taurine deficiency.
Taurine has also been found to be effective in combatting DOMS.
Citrulline Malate: (6000mg Max serving)
Citrulline malate is the "Holy Grail" of current pre-workout science.
Citrulline malate has been found to:
- Improve strength, aerobic performance, and muscle endurance.
- Be at least twice as effective as L-arginine supplementation at raising nitric oxide.
- Participate in the Krebs Cycle and enhance creatine re-activation between sets (malic acid in citrulline malate)
- Enhance the use of branch chain amino acids like leucine during exercise
Beta-Alanine: (3000mg Max serving)
Beta-alanine has been shown to increase intracellular muscle carnosine levels, which are quickly depleted during intense exercise.
Supplementing with proper amounts of pure Beta-Alanine as found in Prefix, is shown to:
- Delay the onset of neuromuscular fatigue in men and women during intense exercise.
- Promote the formation of healthy proteins.
- Increase lean mass and decrease fat in wrestlers.