Studies show that L-Carnitine may increase your body’s fat-burning ability by up to 55% while drastically enhance athletic endurance and performance. Start reaping L-Carnitine benefits today with Nutratech Pure L-Carnitine.
• 2 grams of pharmaceutical grade L-Carnitine per serving!
• Promotes fat oxidation by using stored fat as fuel
• Dramatically increases strength levels and lean muscle mass
• Supports the post-workout recovery process for faster recovery
• Perfect for athletes, bodybuilders, and those seeking weight loss
L-Carnitine is an amino acid that is essential for normal bodily processes but it also supports a variety of fitness goals. As one of the primary methods of transporting fat cells to the mitochondria, L-Carnitine is an effective weight loss supplement. It has also been shown in several studies to promote the development of lean muscle tissue while enhancing recovery.
Boosts Fat Burning
Essential for fat transportation, L-Carnitine is your key to increasing your body’s fat-burning ability. When supplementing with L-Carnitine, you are increasing the energy expenditure threshold, resulting in more fat burning! How much is more fat burning? Studies show that L-Carnitine may increase your body’s fat-burning ability by up to 55%! Imagine how quickly you could achieve your goals with 55% more stored fat being burned! (1)
Increases Athletic Performance
As it is readily supplying the body with increased levels of stored fat cells for fuel, L-Carnitine helps to increase your overall athletic performance. Whether you are simply working out or in the middle of a game, L-Carnitine ensures that your body is being fuelled by high levels of stored fat as opposed to muscle glycogen. By preserving your muscle glycogen stores and only using fat as fuel, you will experience a higher performance level and a greater amount of fat-burning! (1, 2)
Recover Faster, See Better Results
L-Carnitine has been shown to support the post-workout recovery process, resulting in a faster recovery and enhanced overall results. Studies have demonstrated L-Carnitine’s ability to break down lactic acid build-up as well as its ability to promote the use of muscle glycogen for a quick recovery. By promoting a complete recovery in half the time, L-Carnitine will allow you to get back to what you love with a boost in strength, power, and muscle. (2)
1. Brandsch C, Eder K. Effect of L-carnitine on weight loss and body composition of rats fed a hypocaloric diet. Ann Nutr Metab. 2002;46(5):205-10.
2. Benjamin T Wall, Francis B Stephens, Dumitru Constantin-Teodosiu, Kanagaraj Marimuthu, Ian A Macdonald, and Paul L Greenhaff. Chronic oral ingestion of l-carnitine and carbohydrate increases muscle carnitine content and alters muscle fuel metabolism during exercise in humans. J Physiol. 2011 Feb 15; 589(Pt 4): 963–973.