Who said you cannot have dessert on a diet? This tantalising dessert is quick, simple and perfect for keeping calories down. The great thing about this high protein dessert is you can be creative with it. Add any protein powder you like and enjoy the variety of flavours you produce.
- 1/2 cup of mixed berries (or berries of choice)
- 1 serving of Nutra Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of milk/almond milk/any milk alternative
How to Make
- Mix chia seeds with milk or milk alternative until soaked.
- Add Nutra Whey Protein Powder and stir until completely mixed.
- Top with berries of choice and any other toppings (granola, muesli, yoghurt).
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 22 g||33 %|
|Saturated Fat 3 g||13 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 13 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 27 mg||9 %|
|Sodium 527 mg||22 %|
|Potassium 228 mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34 g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21 g||86 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 35 g||69 %|
|Vitamin A||1 %|
|Vitamin C||11 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|