This High Protein French Toast recipe is a great quick meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner with loads of protein to fuel up those muscles.
- 2 slices health bread of your choice
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 scoop Nutratech French Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and place on medium heat.
- Combine egg whites, protein powder, and cinnamon together in a large casserole dish.
- Place a slice of bread in mixture and let each side sit until thoroughly saturated with mixture.
- Place bread in pan, turning so both sides get done before the center is completely cooked. Make sure temperature is low enough to cook thoroughly without burning.
- Remove from pan and let cool for about 2 minutes. Add toppings of your choice.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4 g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg||18 %|
|Sodium 948 mg||40 %|
|Potassium 191 mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 51 g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8 g||34 %|
|Sugars 9 g|
|Protein 39 g||78 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|