These Chocolate Protein Waffles Will Make You Feel Super Healthy
Who says waffles can’t be delicious and healthy?
- 1 scoop Nutra Whey Double Rich Chocolate
- 3 tablespoons flour (can be almond or coconut)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 4-6 tablespoons water
- Combine the protein powder, flour, and baking soda in a bowl and whisk together.
- Add the egg and mix it into the dry ingredients.
- Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time until it has a batter-like consistency.
- Grease your waffle iron and cook your waffle for about 5 minutes.
- Optional: Add toppings to make your waffle extra delicious eg. blueberries, peanut butter, dark chocolate, etc.
#SpoonTip: You can make a bunch of these waffles ahead of time and freeze them to enjoy later.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 7 g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 2 g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 186 mg||62 %|
|Sodium 792 mg||33 %|
|Potassium 78 mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1 g||5 %|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 22 g||44 %|
|Vitamin A||5 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|